IT automation software and tools to maximize value and minimize stress
IT automation—when it works, it’s barely visible; when it fails, it’s catastrophic. Even if your automation initiative can pay for itself with hard-dollar savings in operational costs, taking an ad-hoc approach in the era of the digital enterprise puts you at a serious competitive disadvantage.
Implemented strategically, automation can deliver far greater business value by dramatically improving time to market and quality of service, increasing your ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements, and radically reducing security and compliance risks. BMC Software provides the best-practices guidance, products, and services you need to achieve a lasting competitive advantage through automation.
Drive business value through proven, secure IT automation practices
SecOps solutions enable organizations to prioritize and remediate critical vulnerabilities and compliance violations through visibility into data center assets and their relationships.
BladeLogic Server Automation helps IT rapidly remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checks for regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS or security standards like DISA.
SecOps Response Service is a SaaS-based offering integrated with BladeLogic Server Automation and Microsoft SCCM systems management, that enables security and operations teams to prioritize and remediate threats based on policy and risk to the business.
BladeLogic Network Automation enables IT with a policy-based approach to regulatory standards for network management with real-time compliance audit reporting and vulnerability detection and remediation.
BladeLogic Database Automation automates routine administrative tasks and compliance processes, accelerates deployment and patching, and reduces security vulnerabilities by streamlining the database management process.
- Data Center Management and Automation
- BMC data center management and automation solutions increase your IT efficiency, ensure compliance, and automate routine manual processes.
- BMC DevOps tools accelerate application release by improving team coordination, planning, and execution—speeding your time to market for new applications.
- IT Operations Management
- BMC's ITOM solutions help you optimize your multi-cloud infrastructure with actionable data from monitoring, automation, capacity, and analytics tools.
- Job Scheduling Software
- Simplify and automate diverse batch application workloads with the next wave of IT automation—digital business automation. Move beyond traditional workload automation and adapt to modern IT technologies and processes.
Complete your automation picture
BMC Discovery (formerly ADDM) automatically discovers data center inventory, configuration, and relationship data, and maps business applications to the IT infrastructure.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator allows IT staff to automate tasks via workflows that span multiple applications, systems, or infrastructure to document change and close the loop on compliance.
Tap our automation services to ensure success
BMC consultants assist clients with everything from planning and building a first product implementation through complex, multi-product IT transformation.
BMC Digital Transformation Consulting Services help develop the initiatives, structures, and capabilities you need to get the most out of your IT investments.