In today’s hyper-competitive, digital-first world, businesses are either innovating or falling behind. To become (and stay) the best, you’ve got to build better business applications faster. And to do that, you need to harness the power of DevOps.
Rapidly deliver the applications your business depends on
- Bridge the gap between Dev and Ops to improve collaboration and minimize rework
- Embed workflow orchestration into your CI/CD pipeline for faster releases
- Build operational standards and stability into applications with Jobs-as-Code
- Use REST APIs and JSON to make workflows versionable, testable, and maintainable
- Automate application deployment within your chosen delivery pipeline tool chain
Shift left with Control-M Automation API
Give your developers and architects a self-service, easy-to-define job flow as part of their code in minutes.
- Work in a familiar development environment, using JSON, REST APIs and node.js CLI for creating workflows as artifacts
- Use Control-M Workbench, a no-fee sandbox environment to unit-test workflows before committing to a code repository
- Cut costs and improve quality by finding defects and bugs earlier in the SDLC
- Integrate, automate, and orchestrate all your workflows with Control-M